This is one colorful chicken salad bowl! The banana peppers, crumbled bacon, chicken, avocado, and cherry tomatoes taste so good on top of a bed of romaine lettuce drizzled with ranch dressing! The perfect amount of crispy + smooth in this chicken bowl!
This recipe is very easy to whip up for a tasty lunch. Grab some leftover cooked chicken you have in the refrigerator, fry up some bacon, and cut up all your vegetables before heading off to work and look forward to this tasty salad bowl for lunch! Don’t forget the ranch dressing!
Yields 3 servings of Keto Buffalo Chicken Bowl
- 12 ounce cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 12 ounce romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 ounce cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup banana peppers
- 4 medium green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 ounce cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 6 tablespoon ranch dressing
1. Measure out and prepare all ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine the cooked chicken, melted butter, and the hot sauce. Mix together.
3. Combine all the vegetables together in a bowl. Top with the chicken and bacon.
4. Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve.
This makes a total of 3 serving of Keto Buffalo Chicken Bowl. Each serving comes out to be 771 calories, 61.7g fat, 6.8g net carbs, and 40.2g protein.
|12.00 ounce cooked chicken||748||44.2||0||0||0||78.2|
|3.00 tablespoon butter||305||34.5||0||0||0||0.4|
|0.25 cup hot sauce||6||0.2||1||0.2||0.8||0.3|
|12.00 ounce romaine lettuce||58||1||11.2||7.1||4.1||4.2|
|3.00 ounce cooked bacon||466||36.8||1.2||0||1.2||30.4|
|0.25 cup banana peppers||8||0.2||1.7||1.1||0.6||0.5|
|4.00 medium green onion||19||0.1||4.4||1.6||2.8||1.1|
|3.00 ounce cherry tomatoes||15||0.2||3.3||1||2.3||0.8|
|1.00 medium avocado||301||27.7||15.6||12.2||3.3||3.5|
|6.00 tablespoon ranch dressing||387||40.1||5.3||0||5.3||1.2|
|Per Serving (/3)||771||61.7||14.5||7.7||6.8||40.2|