When you think of smoothies, it’s usually something sweet and includes some sort of fruit, right? Well not this one!
This keto smoothie is made with coconut milk, frozen cauliflower rice, hemp seeds, and cacao nibs! No fruit here, but still just as delicious and sweet thanks to the cocoa powder.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Cauliflower Chocolate Smoothie
- 3/4 cup unsweetened carton coconut milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 85 gram cauliflower rice, frozen
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Sea salt to taste
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you reach your desired consistency.
3. Sprinkle with extra cacao nibs, if desired. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Cauliflower Chocolate Smoothie. Each serving comes out to be 498 calories, 44.4g fat, 9.7g net carbs, and 15.1g protein.
|0.75 cup unsweetened carton coconut milk||34||3||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 cup heavy cream||202||21.4||1.6||0||1.6||1.7|
|85.00 gram cauliflower rice||21||0||4.3||1.7||2.6||1.6|
|1.50 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder||31||0.8||4.5||1.5||3||1.5|
|3.00 tablespoon hemp seeds||166||14.6||2.6||1.2||1.4||9.5|
|1.00 tablespoon cacao nibs||44||4.4||2.3||1.2||1.2||0.9|
|0.00 none sea salt||0||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|Per Serving (/1)||498||44.4||15.3||5.6||9.7||15.1|