This keto dinner recipe is anything but complicated. All you need is a simple 6 ingredients and no cooking, thanks to the rotisserie chicken we used in this recipe.
Simply stir up the cabbage mix and put on a plate with the rotisserie chicken and dinner is served! I love making this recipe when it has been a busy day of work, I know I get to come home and fix up a quick and filling dinner.
Yields 2 servings of Keto Chicken and Cabbage Plate
- 16 ounce rotisserie chicken
- 7 ounce green cabbage
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Gather and prep all ingredients.
2. Carve the rotisserie chicken, and put on a plate.
3. Slice the cabbage and red onion into thin strips and place in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise and lemon juice, then mix together well with the cabbage and onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the cabbage mix on the plate with the chicken and enjoy.
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Chicken and Cabbage Plate. Each serving comes out to be 827 calories, 59.8g fat, 5.9g net carbs, and 64.4g protein.
|16.00 ounce rotisserie chicken||835||37.1||0.1||0||0.1||124.7|
|7.00 ounce green cabbage||50||0.1||11.5||5||6.6||2.5|
|0.50 medium red onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|0.50 cup mayonnaise||748||82.3||0.6||0||0.6||1.1|
|2.00 teaspoon lemon juice||2||0||0.6||0.1||0.5||0.1|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/2)||827.5||59.85||8.8||2.85||5.95||64.45|