A weeknight meal that tastes delicious yet requires minimal preparation and clean-up? While it might seem too good to be true, this simple yet tasty pork chops and veggie sheet pan recipe is sure to become a favorite.
This recipe is high in protein, low in carbs, and nutrient-rich with plenty of colorful vegetables. Pork chops are high in iron and pack a protein punch. Pork is a keto favorite as it is simple to make, tasty, and versatile enough to be included in various meals. The pork chops work well with the mustard, garlic, and lemon sauce, and this provides a zesty kick that breaks through the meat.
The mixture of cherry tomatoes, red onion, and mushrooms not only looks visually amazing but tastes great too. We like cremini mushrooms, but this can be substituted with any type of mushroom you want, like oyster or button mushrooms. Adding fresh vegetables to your diet can benefit your skin, digestion, and immune system. Veggies are packed full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and high water content, so they should always be included in a balanced diet.
This dish is served with a fresh side salad for a quick and healthy meal. Don’t forget to add the dressing before serving!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Pork Chops & Veggies Sheet Pan
- 16 ounce boneless pork chops
- 4 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 medium lemon, zest + (juice for salad)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounce cremini mushrooms
- 8 ounce cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion
- 8 ounce spring mix
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Put the pork chops, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and red onion on top of the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Slice a lemon and add lemon slices. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. In a glass bowl, add olive oil, dijon mustard, minced garlic, rosemary, thyme, and lemon zest. Stir this together well.
5. Using a brush, brush this mixture on top of the pork chops (both sides) and sprinkle the rest of the vegetables with this.
6. Bake this in the oven for 40 minutes or until pork chops are 165F internal temperature.
7. Mix lemon juice with olive oil (+ any pan drippings).
8. Toss the spring mix with the lemon juice and olive oil.
9. Serve the pork chops and veggies with the side of spring mix. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Pork Chops & Veggies Sheet Pan. Each serving comes out to be 570 calories, 43.5g fat, 9.6g net carbs, and 34.7g protein.
|16.00 ounce boneless pork chops||1039||61.7||0||0||0||121|
|4.00 tablespoon dijon mustard||37||2.1||3.6||2.5||1.1||2.3|
|6.00 tablespoon olive oil||716||81||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||8||0||2||0.1||1.8||0.4|
|1.00 teaspoon dried rosemary||4||0.2||0.7||0.5||0.3||0.1|
|1.00 teaspoon dried thyme||3||0.1||0.8||0.4||0.3||0.1|
|1.00 medium lemon||24||0||7.8||2.4||5.5||0.9|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8.00 ounce cremini mushrooms||64||0.2||9.3||1.4||7.9||5.7|
|8.00 ounce cherry tomatoes||41||0.5||8.9||2.7||6.1||2|
|1.00 medium red onion||41||0.2||9.5||1.3||8.2||1.3|
|8.00 ounce Spring Mix||64||0.9||11.8||4.5||7.3||5|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||570||43.5||13.6||4||9.6||34.7|