What is the best meal plan to lose weight?
Both a low-carb and keto meal plan are successful for weight loss. But if you’re experiencing a weight loss stall — or simply want to speed up your weight loss — intermittent fasting or a high-protein diet may be the right choice for you.
With a meal plan suited for weight loss, you’ll know exactly how much to eat, and in turn, will give you a healthier and more balanced everyday life.
Why should you meal plan?
Whether you’re trying to lose weight or improve your diet, meal planning is a proven tool to help you reach your goals. Meal plans work because they turn a healthy lifestyle into a convenient lifestyle.
Benefits with healthy meal planning
- Save time, money, and stress: While following a diet plan, you don’t have to spend time figuring out what to eat for each meal. You only buy what you know you need, so you save money. You don’t have to stress about what to eat because you already have a balanced meal at your fingertips.
- Get faster results: Knowing exactly what and how much to eat each day is a proven strategy for healthy weight loss. It’s less likely that you’ll overeat — or grab for an unhealthy meal out of desperation.
- Reduce waste: When each food has a purpose, you won’t have to worry about items in your fridge going to waste. You can feel good knowing that you are helping your body and wasting less food.
With shopping lists, your trip to the grocery store doesn’t have to be time-consuming or frustrating.
Get all the healthy foods you need for the following week or two — and spend less time at the supermarket every month.
Get your shopping list on any device: Using a digital shopping tool can be even more beneficial than the more old-school pen and paper. You can access your shopping list straight from your smartphone, print it out, or even share it with family and friends when you don’t have time grocery shopping yourself.
How to make a meal plan work for you
With a diet plan, you no longer have to end up in front of the fridge wondering what to cook or grab an unhealthy meal when you’re on the run. But to actually stick to the meal plan, you need to consider your preferences in food and life circumstances.
Tips for succeess
- Choose meals that you love: A diet plan doesn’t have to be boring or pact with dull flavorless food. It’s crucial to enjoy the food you eat if you want a sustainable healthy life. Get inspired by our catalog of 1,157 free low-carb recipes.
- Use few ingredients: When searching for meals to add to your diet plan, consider choosing recipes that are easy with few ingredients, and use ingredients you already have at home. You’ll save both time and money.
- Cook freezer-friendly meals: Batch meal prepping means additional servings to enjoy for meals to come. Place these “extra” meals in the freezer or in an airtight container in the fridge to enjoy later that same week.
- Plan for quick or no-cook meals: Whether you are often short on time, a frequent traveler, or just fancy a night off cooking, quick or no-cook meals can be a life savior when you want to follow a healthy diet plan.
When you choose meals that are tasty and easy to prepare, you don’t have to choose unhealthy food because it’s convenient.
Free low-carb diet plan
14-day meal plan
Below 40 grams of carbs per day
This meal plan provides two weeks of delicious, easy low-carb recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Each week features a variety of low-carb dishes that will automatically keep you below 40 grams of carbs per day.
Full 14-day low-carb meal plan